Friday, March 20, 2009

To Follow: Popular Essays from Older Newsletters

Thursday, June 25.

Our blog is officially open! I've spent most of the day learning to use the blogspot program, and adding the most recent editions of the newsletter in chronological order.

Sorry, I simply don't have the time to archive all of the previous newsletters on this blog. I'm so excited to get some new material on the blog... and we need to move forward. All future editions of the newsletter will be included in the blog.

I've faithfully written a newsletter every week for at least 5 years... that's over 250 essays... thousands of photos, and lots and lots of text.

But, as requested by many, I'll post the most popular essays in the archive. If you don't see one of your favorites, let us know and we'll add it.

~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment