Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Girl Designs: A DCQ Favorite

Lazy Girl Designs: the brainchild of Joan Hawley, owner and creator of many amazing bag patterns, bag accessories, and more.
Meet my all-time favorite bag pattern:
The “Miranda Day Bag” (find it here. )
This stunning bag appears on the pattern cover

Here’s my version:


There’s also a Mini Miranda Bag (find it here).


Click here to find these and other great bag patterns.
Two of my favorite Lazy Girl Ideas:
Bag-E-Bottoms (Custom acrylic bases for your favorite fabric bags~ Six different sizes)… find them here)

And Handy Tabs (little packets of sturdy fabric strips, perfect for fastening custom handles to your beautiful new bag)… Found here.

Lazy Girl Designs…. A DCQ Favorite!

3 comments:

  1. I just finished making the Margo bag..it was my first purse with a zipper and their instructions were excellant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing the blog postings, though still loving the weekly newsletter updates. Has the site moved, or have you simply been understandably busy? No complaints here, just want to be sure I'm not missing out on any Dakota Cabin Quilts fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really missing your blog. I loved your tutorials, and the projects you show-cased. I know it's a time consumer for you, so I also want you to know it was/is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete