Sunday, May 2, 2010

Heather Mulder Peterson ~ At Home for the Holidays

It’s only natural that one of my favorite pattern designers, Heather Mulder Peterson, has designed my favorite holiday fabric collection for 2010. 

Heather’s pattern company, Anka’s Treasures, has captivated my imagination for quite some time now.  One of her books, “Favorite Quilts from Anka’s Treasures,” sits beside my sewing machine, and I reach for it whenever I’m in need of inspiration.

favoritequiltsankatreasures

Last year, Heather was the featured teacher at the SDQG retreat in Huron, SD.   Not only were the classes amazing, but her trunk show was excellent.  We enjoyed meeting both Heather & Joel, and learning about her quilting story.

I’m also a frequent visitor on her website & blog.  Both are simply excellent… beautiful quilts, tempting fabrics, and an obvious gift for decorating her home with a style I can only dream of. 

I’m so excited about her new fabric collection, “At Home for the Holidays”, that I can’t wait one minute longer to tell you about it.  And, we’ve decided to open it up for pre-orders.  Click here to place orders, and we won’t bill until the date of shipment.


Although the individual prints caught my eye immediately, I was also captivated by her initial quilt design, shown here:

athomefortheholidays

Oh, so wonderful!

Kits for this pretty quilt can be reserved now, by clicking here

I have a feeling I’m not the only one who will love these fabrics… they are uniquely beautiful, with a fresh & contemporary appeal.  I can’t wait to see what else Heather comes up with for her collection, and it appears she’s hard at work…  (check this out)

And, it appears she’s not the only one… look at this!

Our current selection of Heather’s patterns and books can be found by clicking here.

In her blog, Heather mentions a fabric delivery date of the end of May…  Just a few more weeks.  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Thanks for linking to my blog post on my project using At Home for the Holidays - those fabrics are a dream to work with!

    ReplyDelete