Friday, May 28, 2010

Just In: Birds & Berries by Barb Tourtillotte

Birdhouses

Ncardinal02

 800px-Cone_and_holly

I think you’ll see why we’re so excited about the arrival of the new “Birds & Berries” collection by Clothworks. 

It has everything we look for in a Christmas collection:  stunning artwork, beautiful colors, and a nice combination of backgrounds, small scale accent pieces, and pretty focus fabric for borders and eye-catching blocks.

Most importantly, when I look at these prints, I can easily imagine them on my dining table, under my holiday tree, or in my front foyer.  These prints belong in a home.

 

A slideshow of the fabrics:

 

 

A close-up of the panel:

y0475-23

A photo of the quilt kit:

birdsberriesquilttop

And a link to the category on the website: click here.

~Top images courtesy of Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment