Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cabin Awards Jan 16, 2011

As promised, two winners this week: packets include Quiltsmart Cell Phone pre-printed fusible interfacing, and three fabrics from my stash for their bags.

Bonnie

krepnow

The next Cabin Award will be announced Sunday January 30th.  I’m leaving a two week interval, so people who haven’t signed up as followers yet will have time to do so.

The prize?  A really good one, I think.

The winner can choose one of these two quilt kits (with pattern, backing not included):

 

Both “Pure Joy” (value with pattern $62.00) and “Pure Love”  (value with pattern $58.00) feature the new “Pure” collection by Sweetwater.  Both quilts would make lovely unisex baby gifts, and could easily be enlarged to make lovely throws (consider purchasing 2 kits with a single pattern).

purelogo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love, love, love this collection!  My stitching fingers start to itch every-time I walk past it at the shop, or work on that page on our website.

Click here to check it out.

Remember, Cabin Award winners are randomly chosen from the list of Blog Followers.  Don’t miss your chance, sign up today.  Click on the “followers” link on the left sidebar to join.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Pure is very enticing! And Sunkissed!! (oops almost drooled on my keyboard lol)

    ReplyDelete