Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cabin Award Winner: January 30, 2011

As promised, a special prize this week:

The winner can choose one of these two quilt kits (with pattern, backing not included),

swpurejoy swpurelove

Pure Joy?  Pure Love?  Which one will you pick…

Congratulations to heaton!

The next Cabin Award will be announced Sunday February 13th, just in time for Valentines Day.   Again, a two week interval, and an extra special prize.

In celebration of the next Sweetwater collection, Sunkissed, you’ll get a project pack.  Three patterns:

 

And, enough fabric to make at least one item from each pattern.  About 3 yards, assorted. Plus a few zippers for the Pack & Go bags

sunkissedlogo

Total prize value: between $50-60.

Click here for Sunkissed.

Remember, Cabin Award winners are randomly chosen from the list of Blog Followers.  Don’t miss your chance, sign up today.  Click on the “followers” link on the left sidebar to join.

5 comments:

  1. Sunkissed, I like oranges :-) The totes are just the right size and the fabric especially Spring-like. The wall of snow reminded me of the walls of Jericho.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drooling over the Sunkissed line for a while now, can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunkissed line is downright sunny! I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sunkissed line reminds me of sherbet ice cream. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a real chuckle out of being quoted in your latest newsletter! Thanks for making me famous lol

    ReplyDelete