Sunday, April 11, 2010

Among The Flowers

New this week, a small contemporary floral group designed by Laura Berringer, the new design director at Marcus Fabrics.  The prints feature a “neutral palette of modern, home décor-inspired motifs.”

I was attracted to the charcoal and grey tones, and the large scale filigree.  I can visualize making great bags, accent pillows, neutral throws, and beautiful gifts. 

 

I visited one of my favorite online shops, Crate & Barrel, to see what I could find to go with these new fabrics.  Here’s some inspiration:

 CameaLiddedStorBsktsS2S10  MidoriPlw20inNeutralS10 OleanderBowlSmS8 MarinCabinet3QS10

PennyMirrorS4S9 PottedSucculentF5 RiverStones5p5lb06 ZumiRugIvoryAVS10

Within minutes, I had a pretty impressive online wish list.  But, first things first.  I need to get busy in my sewing room.

Click here to visit “Among The Flowers”  fabrics. 

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett - thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm glad you enjoy it. I often wonder if anyone enjoys it, or if I'm just blogging to myself!

    ReplyDelete