Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Greetings from DCQ

easterlily

Good evening.

Happy Easter greetings from the Dakota Cabin Quilts family.


Rather than send out a full newsletter this holiday weekend, I've been busy updating "Blogs From the Cabin", and also added a number of new items to the website.


I know many of you will have a full day tomorrow, but I invite you to visit the blog this evening, tomorrow, or in the days to come.

You'll find the newest Cabin Award, a number of updated blog entries, and a quick survey in the upper left corner. I'd sincerely appreciate you taking a moment to quickly complete the survey, as I'm curious about your impressions.


Also posted, the results of our cumulative "Rites of Spring" garden trips. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many of you had visited these beautiful locations.


Click here to visit the blog, or here to visit the website.

A full newsletter will follow next weekend...


Warmest regards ~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment